Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Certainly didn’t expect to to be spending tonight in the heart hospital.

So far, except for being in a world of hurt he’s doing ‘ok.’ He’s got a bruised (almost collapsed) lung from all the pressure from the CPR.

I have learned today that the odds of surviving an event that requires CPR aren’t all that great. So glad the nurses at the surgical center were on top of their game.

They said his heart never totally stopped but the heart rate and BP dropped so low that they couldn’t get a pulse. They did chest compressions for 6 minutes.

He’s a little fuzzy headed. Hope it’s just from the pain meds.

I would be happy to go the rest of my life without seeing the inside of a hospital again.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Certainly didn’t expect to to be spending tonight in the heart hospital.

So far, except for being in a world of hurt he’s doing ‘ok.’ He’s got a bruised (almost collapsed) lung from all the pressure from the CPR.

I have learned today that the odds of surviving an event that requires CPR aren’t all that great. So glad the nurses at the surgical center were on top of their game.

They said his heart never totally stopped but the heart rate and BP dropped so low that they couldn’t get a pulse. They did chest compressions for 6 minutes.

He’s a little fuzzy headed. Hope it’s just from the pain meds.

I would be happy to go the rest of my life without seeing the inside of a hospital again.

certainly been a tough year. :hugs