Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
SIL left with the girls today to head back home. Grandson is staying with us for a while. He and I will trade off hospital days/nights. Best part is he can stay with DH while I'm on hospital duty and vice versa.

DH had an appt today about the wounds on his legs. Doc was more worried about the swelling, so she applied a soft cast with instructions to elevate 3 times a day for at least an hour and all night. Poor guy is having a hard time getting around.

Before I head back to the hospital, I need to run some errands and then catch up on some goat maintenance. Gonna try to get that taken care of in the morning. Guess the garden is toast for the rest of the summer - I just don't have the time to take care of it.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
the liver may gradually recover even if the docs have given up hope and want a donor to come through.
I might have given the wrong indication above. Her liver will not recover. And yes, someone else will lose their life in order for her to be saved. Such a sobering thought. Some other family will be going through heartbreak while they are giving us the gift of hope. It’s completely heart wrenching.