Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I don't know. I will not make a big decision without my husband's blessing. They could very well be the same.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
If I was going to look at animals for the farm, my husband would be well aware of it and probably be with me. No way he would miss out on the fun! I wouldn't waste my time or anybody else's looking for hours at their animals, then "have to go ask my husband". I'm real up front, as in, I want this or I'm going to do this. He knows he hitched a ride on a Hurricane. LOL

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I really do have killer weeds - poor thing prolly wouldn't last very long. Good thing it's solar powered or I'd NEVER be able to afford the batteries, lol!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Got home at 4:30 today - a little early. Decided to catch up on what I was doing before the crazy lady took up all my time Sunday evening, lol. When she got here I was in the middle of checking membranes and worming - so I think I got most of that finished today. Only issue - before I checked my notes I wormed a goat today that I had wormed Sunday - yikes! I don't think it'll be an issue - and maybe it'll work really well!!

Since I'm going to be off next week - YAY! - with the grands here I'll use that time to run some fecals by the vets to see if I made progress against the parasites. Most of the goats are looking really good right now - but there are one or two that just don't seem to respond like the others. GRRRR. I need to remember what I've heard that 20% of your animals are responsible for 80% of the parasites. I need to grow some cajones and cull - in the truest sense of the word. My problem is that I want to save everything... sigh. The idea of a Kiko buck is sounding better and better. (any excuse for another buck, huh?) :rolleyes: