Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
no backtalk !!
And, that's the very best part!! Just bears down and does what is asked. No whining, no smart a$$ remarks and it works as hard as I do!

Every evening I put fresh hay out for the piggies to snuggle down in - and every morning it's gone....guess "somebody" is eating it! Silly mama pigs. So, I got a medium sized crate, filled it with hay and stuck it in the pen. That crate was still full of hay AND baby pigs this morning.

Back at work and wished I wasn't here this morning. But, off all of next week (if new boss approves Monday and Tuesday) College is closed Wed, Th, and Friday. I neeeeeed that time off. Then just a bit over two weeks until Christmas break! We close Dec. 13 and don't reopen until Jan 3. YAY!

Decently warm this morning but temp is supposed to drop all day. Light freeze tomorrow night possible here. I'm guessing that as far south as we are that we won't freeze, but gotta be prepared anyway. Ugh.

Last edited:

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yay vacation coming up, yay warm baby piggies, boo mud and cold weather!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I found a thin layer of ice on some buckets yesterday morning! :( Was not prepared for that! Cold here today, 31 at get up & they say 55 tops -- with rain rolling in about 4ish. WHAT???? :th not good

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Every now and then even the good ones have a stupid moment. :thBut, he got back to being a good one pretty quickly cuz he likes having a nice warm place to live! :lol:

I can get real angry real fast when someone makes a disparaging remark about one of my children - especially when he was totally wrong and the statement was unnecessary and mean spirited. (High blood sugar makes DH a pissy person to be around) (low blood sugar just makes him slow and dim-witted - THAT I can live with, lol!)

He suffered my wrath for a couple hours and when he had been well and truly chastised - I got over it and forgave him. Life's too short to be angry for very long and it takes too much energy to stay that way.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yes ma'am... I can't stay mad for long.

And because he's a smart (and usually very sweet man) he brought me some wine home tonight, lol. He knows the way to my heart. Our Kroger store is offering 20% off a case of wine. I've got no problems getting 12 bottles of wine as a peace offering. :lol: