Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Glad that you got things accomplished around there. It was a beautiful day here too, but we stayed in. We are still blowing our noses and get chilled. I'll be glad when this crap runs it's course and goes away.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm enjoying the heck outta my time off! Hope I can get a lot more done and that the weather stays agreeable.

Hope ya'll start feeling better...it's been long enough!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ya'll are babies, lol!

Had another marathon dentist appointment this morning. Got there at 7:45 - in the chair before 8:00 and out and 10:00... yikes. I like this dentist a lot - but I don't like any dentist enough for this, lol. Had some grinding done on two perfectly good teeth so they can have new crowns to support the permanent bridgework on that side of my mouth. That will complete that part...as long as no other teeth roots decide to dissolve for awhile.

DH went back to work today sporting a really nice shiner from his surgery. Yesterday he was really worried about how the drive would go - but he put his big boy panties on and headed out this morning. I made him promise that if he didn't feel totally comfortable that he would turn around and come home and if it was really bad he should just call me to come get him. But, he said it wasn't bad at all, lol. His people understand that he will drive in daylight only! It's supposed to be foggy here tomorrow morning so he will just have to wait it out and they will just have to deal with it. But, he said they are totally understanding and just thrilled that he got back after a week. Wait 'til he tells them that he's gotta have a cataract procedure next...

Lips/cheeks are waking up now so maybe I can actually have a snack without eating half my cheek, lol.

After that I need to get outside and do some 'stuff' before it starts raining tomorrow. Sigh...

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Bet I got you beat. Born in 56. Kids born 79,81. 4 grand kids, oldest is 17.

We're tied in birth year - but I was born in January so I may have you on that one, lol. I've got 10 grandkids including the 4 "steps." Oldest one is 16...geeze where did the time go?

My face finally woke up so I went outside and put more electric fencing up so I can separate the pigs.

While I was out there I saw Dusty chasing Red around which would make babies due in MAY...argh. I was hoping she was bred to Kinder...but looks like I didn't get my wish. I don't really like summer babies - but I did say I wanted staggered breedings this year so I can milk year round. What was I thinking? Praying for doelings so I will have back-up milkers!

Think I'll put all the bucks up by the end of the month. That's IT! NO more! Ya'll feel free to remind me in a few months that I did this to myself... :(