Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Call a local pharmacy & if they have any, get RX fm vet. :idunno

I suspect none available pretty much anywhere, it sounds. Thankfully, I won't need until March -- I'll start looking now.:D
Checked frig and actually have a bottle with about 3 doses, expires 2/19. Whew! Guess it will get used in March.

My closest TSC is out right now. No doubt that any available was grabbed up ASAP by vets/hosp, etc.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

Colorado maybe? (Pic credit to Google and TSC)

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That's crazy - but great! DH was at our local TSC and they didn't have any and didn't think they could get any. I went ahead and put in an order and it went through but there was no estimated delivery date - just a notice that they would notify me when it was available for pick up. We shall see!

Thanks for letting me know!

Just for fun I went to a couple other websites and they still show out of stock. I may be waiting 6 months for this order but hopefully not!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
When do you have to disbud? I'm driving by there tomorrow, I can get some and mail it to you if it really exists :)

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thanks - but... I got excited for nothing. About 2 minutes after I got my order confirmation - I got a cancellation notice. :( Guess they're out just like the rest of the country. I've got to disbud within the next few days...weekend at the latest.

Latest posts