Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'll go there in the morning before DD2's doc appointment and see if it exists!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Is that the right size, the one you posted? I've never used it so I don't have the foggiest idea on dosing!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
MAYBE -- A PetSmart? Near you or DH work? Some of ours do carry such, I've seen in past but rarely go there now -- too far.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
F9A66EFD-E4BD-47DC-B048-7C3ADB7788EC.jpeg

Done.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
How mad are they? Lol

They weren't too bad! Of course, tomorrow will give me a better idea if they hate me or not, lol. They were pretty ticked off at being locked up again. I bedded that really small pen with an entire bag of shavings. Thankfully they weren't scratching their heads with their dirty feet like some kids are prone to do. Did it right before dusk and locked them and mom in the pen with feed and water - hopefully they sleep and wake up with dry scabs tomorrow. After they scab over and are dried out I won't worry about it too much.

Is that the right size, the one you posted? I've never used it so I don't have the foggiest idea on dosing!

That size is a single dose for a horse or cow. I usually break that into two doses for baby goats. You can buy it like that in "single" doses which is 1500 units. What I prefer to do is buy a bottle (15,000) units and it will generally cover all the babies for a season. Those single does are usually around $5...and the bigger vial runs roughly $20ish around here.

Had a scare with DH's mom today. She was feeling poorly and called him to see if he could take her to a clinic or ER or something. He works in Houston - she lives in Alvin which is where I work. I work right across the street from her apt. complex so I went straight over. One of her neighbors was sitting with her and had made her a bowl of soup. MIL was coherent but a bit confused. She introduced me to her neighbor 3 times in a row... When DH got there we took her to a quick clinic because her doc couldn't get her in. Thankfully (sounds strange) but thankfully she has a UTI.

But to top things off she pulled her back when she got home and can hardly get up and down. DH is going to stay with her tonight. I called the lady that took care of mom and dad and she's going to stay with her tomorrow. She'll clean the apartment while she's there (thank-goodness!) and wants to cook her a couple of meals she can eat on for a few days. She was a blessing with mom and dad and it looks like she will be with MIL too. Only problem is that MIL doesn't have the financial resources that my mom and dad had and won't be able to have her there every day...sigh.

Here we go again...:(