Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Goodness, she's huge! Very pretty too.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
She is very pretty! If her legs would start working I'd say she's practically perfect in every way. :)
If that leg doesn't start making better progress I may run her to the vet for another opinion. I don't want to keep her around if this is a genetic thing or injury that will never get better. :( I've done a little reading and from what I read it may resolve on it's own. Sure hope so...

Cowboy is totally smitten with her and can't stay away. Pure devotion I tell ya!

IMG_0652.JPG

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I love him too - I couldn't keep him away from her today lol. Every time I told him to leave the pen you'da thought I had smacked him with a 2 x 4...he doesn't want to be too far away.

The pygmy baby is a true little snit, lol. Screams bloody murder when I pick her up...runs to hide behind mama. I need to give her more attention for sure! I'm a terrible mother - I don't think I've taken a pic of her. Doesn't help that she's in the back of the barn where it's dark-ish.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have a name for Cowboy's huge baby goat.

I have a saying when I am in awe of how big something is. Remember I am a true Texan, through and through. ;)

(insert Texas drawl) Why, that baby goat is bigger n' DALLAS.

Yup, her name is DALLAS.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Dallas, I like it! What a pain, that little pygmy (PIA #2? Lol). If you could get a pic, we'd love to see it, I love pygmies! They're so cute! Shes never going to forgive you when you disbud her....