Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Been moving fast this morning. Got that round bale put out - after I raked/pitch forked some of the old stuff outta the way. I think the goats are appreciative:

869CC106-AA88-4D8F-8CF4-D590B09AE324.jpeg

Got two of the four garden beds ready to plant...along with two big tubs. Excited about that! Laundry is going and now I’m gonna take a break and watch the game.

Go Texans!!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Texans lost....:( They had made some good plays and some not so good for sure. But it went right down to the wire and was pretty exciting even though I didn't love the final outcome.

After the game I was able to get a few seeds in the dirt. Have about a 4 x 4 spot planted with carrot seeds. The hope is that if/when these sprout I can put some more rows in between. It's just so hard to see where those itty bitty seeds are going. Also got some broccoli in starter pots. The plan is to get some cabbage started too and broadcast some lettuce seeds any place I can find spare dirt.

Please send me the two spotted Nubs. PLEASE -- :fl
Be happy to! Need to cut down the numbers - and I've got a couple more that are around the corner and out of frame, lol! I do love my moonspots. Ned to breed some of those white/white-ish young-uns to Dusty and hope to get so+me more of those purty spots, lol! He tends to throw a lot of 'em.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Tonight starts the Houston Astros run for the World Series! Gooooo Astros!

Nothing new going on around the farm except for starting a fall garden. Found some broccoli and cabbage starts so I picked up a few. Gonna try again to butcher some hoglets this weekend. They're probably in the 40 - 50 lb range, not castrated, and I need the pen they're in - so they gotta go (in the freezer!).

Latest posts