Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It was a very short story. Beau hit the fence and went weee, weee, weee, all the way home, lol. Poor guy!

But he felt well enough later to pose for a pic.
41A62ABF-0203-410D-8C2B-3FDA8E2D2B29.jpeg

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
They are quite the couple, lol! That is a really great pic, looking just like it was a "couples" posed pic. But, 5 minutes before that he was sitting on her head, lol!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
They are quite the couple, lol! That is a really great pic, looking just like it was a "couples" posed pic. But, 5 minutes before that he was sitting on her head, lol!

i like how both their right ears are folded back like they've just been having fun and are in a time-out for the picture so you know they're going right back to it as soon as picture time is over. :) li'l rascals. :)

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
She is soooooooooooo bossy! And, she's a bold and loveable hard-head! He wants nothing more than to make me happy - she wants to give me a stroke! They're so much fun!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Went to town today and had lunch with a former co-worker. I was a little bit worried, but we ate outside and we were the only ones outside for most of our lunch. A family w/kids came in about the time we were wrapping up. Guess I have a couple of weeks to go before I can relax again, lol.

Spent a little time this afternoon spreading some feed sacks in a garden area. I want to get ahead of things instead of playing catch-up in the spring. Is anybody else already looking at seeds for next year???

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Spent a little time this afternoon spreading some feed sacks in a garden area. I want to get ahead of things instead of playing catch-up in the spring. Is anybody else already looking at seeds for next year???

always, as i'm sorting beans now and grow most of what i will be planting in the future and when it comes down to beans i don't ever really stop looking and thinking ahead. :) the past several days i've been pretty distracted with other things but i need to get this finished up because besides this year to deal with i still haven't finished up some things from previous years and i still want to start getting my camera and picture taking going and i can't do that very well if i don't have room for things. :)

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Always thinking seeds!! Heck, I'm thinking garden, too. It's just drying from the monsoons of last week, so it can work to till and take roots. Have one day of work this week so set it for coolest day....but, good weather all week with sun and upper 60s. Things dying off here, typical winter. So clean ups happening all around. Just want all done in garden that I can to be ready for spring. I'm using my burner torch thing on some of this crap. Plan to get a load of straw in spring...mulch!

Have accumulated several big, tough containers for growing some things next yr. Looking for 6-8 more, on the freebee list. Have some 30 gal drums that had liquid soap in them...free from cleaners...that I plan to cut in half for planting some patches of herbs. Heavy plastic that will hold up. Drill holes, add dirt, plant.

Yep, it's that time of year. But with all the "stay home" I think we will drive ourselves mad with it this year. :lol: