FS washable reusable menstrual pads

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
OMG... I love the pic - thanks for posting it! Got to say at first I was like "No she didn't" but then I realized you were wearing pants!

I may have to give these a try!

Quick question - when you do visit the restroom throughout the day do you take toilet paper to it and wipe off excess then pull your panties back up? Or do you have to change it throughout the day? Sorry if this has already been addressed....I skimmed the other posts. :p

goldenluver

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
there is never any of that nasty excess mess on top, these actually absorb all.

when you start to fell like you are wet is when it is time to change pads, it means that what is absorbed is now a staying closer to the top.

just take a small make-up bag with you in purse with 2 zip lock bags, one for clean, and one for dirty until you get home to rinse out.

real easy.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
goldenluver said:
there is never any of that nasty excess mess on top, these actually absorb all.

when you start to fell like you are wet is when it is time to change pads, it means that what is absorbed is now a staying closer to the top.

just take a small make-up bag with you in purse with 2 zip lock bags, one for clean, and one for dirty until you get home to rinse out.

real easy.
That's how I did it. I used natural sponges for tampons too :)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Wish I had known about these years ago. Don't need them now.

goldenluver

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
this is copy/paste from the web site that I buy the Zorb fabric from

DiaperMaker Zorb is a specialty textile designed to reduce cost and improve performance of reusable cloth diapers and accessory products. ZORB absorbs 10x it's weight in less than half a second -- that's 20x faster than cotton, bamboo or hemp. Zorb has incredible holding power too, a single layer holds up to 3 times the moisture of the best absorbing knits so leaking and exterior wicking can be reduced or eliminated.
ZORB can be washed using home or industrial equipment and additives. It absorbency is not effected by hard water or with natural detergent deposits diaper-stripping to regain absorbency is virtually eliminated.

soft surface, soft flexible hand
cuts easily with scissors, rotary cutters, cloth drills and dies cutters
lays flay after cutting, no fray, and no curl
sanitizes easily to help keep your products odor free
dries extremely quickly, ideal for AIOs - no fussing with pockets!
Zorb is sewn in as a middle layers in soakers, diapers and all types of absorbent pads. It is non-toxic and non-allergenic made from a proprietary blend of natural and man-made fibers.

Like all Wazoodle's DiaperMaker fabrics, ZORB is NAFTA compliant. It's manufactured in USA and Canada in a clean, environmentally friendly facilities with fair labor and working conditions

goldenluver

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
mlynd said:
I ordered some :D can't wait to try them:fl
I just realized you ordered off my etsy store.

thanks every one, I thought the picture was funny also. it just didn't work without putting them on.