Fudges for Christmas/ DONE all packages made and sent!

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
Last year I inflicted upon my family the horror that is Velveeta Fudge. Fortunately, the members that I don't care for are still not speaking to me.

Myga

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Ldychef2k said:
Last year I inflicted upon my family the horror that is Velveeta Fudge. Fortunately, the members that I don't care for are still not speaking to me.
:th

I had to google that to see if you were joking... and ... you're not.... :th

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
No one else has any recipes to try? I made the coconut creme fudge on my list to test the recipe and it was so YUMMY. I highly recommend for the coconut lover.
418_100_3759.jpg

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
sufficientforme said:
No one else has any recipes to try? I made the coconut creme fudge on my list to test the recipe and it was so YUMMY. I highly recommend for the coconut lover.
http://www.sufficientself.com/forum/uploads/418_100_3759.jpg
What about the Buttery Walnut Fudge? That sounds to die for! Was this coconut creme easy to make? It looks great! What else have you made? :drool I need to start baking this weekend and definitely want to try your Walnut fudge...:D

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
Myga said:
Ldychef2k said:
:th

I had to google that to see if you were joking... and ... you're not.... :th
:lol: I have a list of people who were going to get coal in their stocking this year....now its going to be Velveeta Fudge! :plbb