Get your Credit Cards PAID off A.S.A.P.- NOW

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
The credit card crap is why I just sold the race car to free up cash to pay off my home equity line of credit. I absolutely do NOT want anything "attached" to my home ever again. Mortgage is paid off nd as soon as I pay off that HELOC we're home free!! :weee :weee

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
It's raining outside and I'm in here laughing my behind off at you all! You all are too funny...from credit cards to depends, to train wrecks and skid marks all on one page of posts!
My secrets I never tell:>) uh hem...but I will tell you all I had a great nap with dh this afternoon:>) ;) Maybe I should have checked his underwear before I let him into bed...:th

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
:yuckyuck :lol:

I would make that a "Don't ask, don't tell" situation, Morel! Or you may never want another nap as long as you live! :sick

We don't really care about hijacking here, do we? :p If the subject is important enough we always circle round back to it anyway! :)

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I kind of like it when threads get highjacked...open up a thread today and you never know what you'll be reading, seeing...WOW! hahaha!

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
So I put myself all out on the forum to assist a fellow dirty diaper wearer only to find out I have been Flim/flambed?

I retract my statement, I said stripe(s), that would be stripe as in one, and morel we DHs change our underoos as soon as we notice something or before we get in bed for a little :bun

I could tell all of you about how wonderful it is to work for yourself, and how if you wanna do something... like... I dunno, take a nap, you can just do it. I like taking naps with my sweet little English woman in the middle of the day. But not now, only when the kids are at school in the fall/winter/spring.

smiliegenerator_test.png

:yuckyuck

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Modern...have you ever heard of nintendo??? Turn it up and it's bound to keep em busy for at least 30 minutes...teehhee!

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Modern........I also enjoy being self employed. :celebrate

Butt......I don't leave skid marks. :ep :lol: :lol: