Get your Credit Cards PAID off A.S.A.P.- NOW

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
Modern........I also enjoy being self employed. :celebrate

Butt......I don't leave skid marks. :ep :lol: :lol:
:thumbsup

Now lets see a picture of 'em, pictures say a thousand words, watch it be a thong.... :lol:

Modern...have you ever heard of nintendo??? Turn it up and it's bound to keep em busy for at least 30 minutes...teehhee!
My kids always wanna know what were doing all the time, little buggers.....

In the summer, walks in the night up by the pond under a star filled sky is pretty nice, dang skeeters, really have to cover up your stuff tho. :D

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
My youngest is 15 now...he really DOESN'T want to know what we're doing anymore...he turns the TV up himself as soon as dad goes to bed... :lol: Your time will come! Oh Ya, skeeters are NOT fun!

Frosting

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
modern_pioneer said:
I hear that rates are getting ready to rise to and as much as 9.6% in the next few weeks, before the goverments new rules are set into place.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/07/01/markets/thebuzz/?postversion=2009070113

I just paid my last one off today. :weee

Perhaps it will get so bad that, cash and bartering will be the only way to go, of course gold and silver is good too.
I have one for emergencies and it gets paid off as soon as the bill comes. Every once-in-a-while one of us travels so, it's nice to have one.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
My youngest is 15 now...he really DOESN'T want to know what we're doing anymore...he turns the TV up himself as soon as dad goes to bed... :lol: Your time will come! Oh Ya, skeeters are NOT fun!
Try being 16 and catching your parents in the livingroom *napping* :barnie

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
MorelCabin said:
Try being 16 and catching your parents in the livingroom *napping* :barnie
Haha! I never heard a peep or caught any sign of itfrom my folks growing up...it would have devastated me! Today I realize though what all those 'talks' in thier room was all about...and you didn't diturb them if they were talking...I don't know how we knew that, but we KNEW that if that door was closed dad was probably talking to mom about who was bad that day...LOL!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
The credit card crap is why I just sold the race car to free up cash to pay off my home equity line of credit. I absolutely do NOT want anything "attached" to my home ever again. Mortgage is paid off nd as soon as I pay off that HELOC we're home free!! :weee :weee
I did a home equity loan.

OMG!!! what a nightmare...almost impossible to pay off!

When I did----I swore NEVER EVER again to take one out.

A home free and clear means freedom ( as long as I can pay the property taxes...LOL)

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Ummm....modern-pioneer...... :smack

For the record, I am the laundress, not the one who brakes too hard around here! :plbb

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Those line of credit mortgages are a nightmare...we have one and I have tried to get it changed but they have ways of changing your mind..."well we can put the LOC charges onto the mortgage part without penalty and make it all one bill for you, but if we do it as a mortgage there are costs involved...yadayadayada..."

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
We had taken out some money on the house to help keep the business afloat....lesson learned: Keep home and business separate!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
You aren't kidding Dace! Good advice definitely for everyone!!!!

Your home should be the #1 priority for protection.....and find money, any kind of funding, or anything elsewhere then to attach it to your home.