Golden American Wheat #2 (Success)

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Saturday evening my son in law drank 3 bottles and got lit, slit eyed, couldn't walk straight and acting funny. My daughter called me and said what did you guys brew up? He's drunk and he didn't even drink it that fast. I didn't know what to say other than don't let him drive and laughed. Then may daughter said I tried a little of his and liked it so I drank a bottle also and now I'm buzzed and I don't even like beer! I was laughing the whole time and said well looks like you guys are staying home.

Then, this afternoon, my son, daughter in law and grand daughters came over. My son said rumor has it you been brewing beer old man? While yes I have, you want to try one? He said yes I do. So I stuck a few bottles in the freezer along with a couple of wetted glasses. After about 1/2 hour I poured us some cold frosty mugs of Golden American Wheat. My son took a sniff then a little drink and said man this is good and drank the glass quite fast. Then he went to the freezer and pulled out another and drank that pretty fast also. I hadn't even finished my mug yet BTW. I told him Son be careful that's not store bought beer. He said yeah OK but its so good and got another bottle out of the freezer and drank that also. Next thing I know he's talking funny and can't walk straight. My daughter in law was laughing at him and said to me he's cut off of that homebrew Dad! I said to her well looks like your driving hu? She said most definitely!

So it looks like I'm not the only one that gets a buzz of this beer and apparently 3 bottles jacks a person up. i guess the word is out now that the old man is brewing beer. My son wants me to brew up another batch. I gave him the link to my shopping cart of ingredients and he ordered it a few hours ago. So looks like I'll be brewing another batch here pretty soon. I'm pretty sure I can replicate it again.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Very enjoyable brew cold.
IMG_20190516_170840412.jpg