Goodbye Michael Jackson and now Billy Mays!

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
As many of you have probably heard the 'king of pop' passed away due to a heart attack a couple hours ago.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Seriously? Little boys are safe, now? Sorry, no love lost for child predators here.....

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Seriously? Little boys are safe, now? Sorry, no love lost for child predators here.....
You would get ripped apart on BYC!
You're lucky your a SS famous person ;)

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
ticks said:
freemotion said:
You would get ripped apart on BYC!
You're lucky your a SS famous person ;)
Everyone gets ripped apart on BYC :duc woops that slipped out!!!!! No offence, but I needed a needle and thread after BYC. :lol:

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
He was the same age as one of my younger sisters and my dh.

I read one interview with a cardiologist from Cleveland Clinic, who said it is not unusual for people to pass strenous physical exams and later die of cardiac arrest. It is important to get cpr and treatment within the first 4 minutes. A good thing for all of us to remember....

karanleaf

Power Conserver
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
OMG!!!!!!

Ferra Faucet too.
I am much more upset of Farrah Faucet's passing this morning. :hit I had the famous Farrah Faucet hair for 4 -5 years during the mid 70's. She was a very warm, intelligent, strong and courageous woman. It is a shame that her and Ryan O'Neal never married, but at least they had their son and some good years together. :hugs As Jaclyn Smith said she is now up with the rest of the angels. :hugs

Jackson well I am sorry that he passed but I had lost favor of him when he started loosing himself, the plastic surgery, and his troubles that followed. Those poor kids of his, I wonder what will happen to them? And will they had a chance of being normal? :idunno

:frow Karan :D

Frosting

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Just think of all the good he could have done, if he had chosen to live differently.