Goodbye my friends, in a few minutes the world is going to end, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
sunsaver said:
I guess the world really did end today. Wow! So this is heaven. Man, this is cool. Oh wait a minute. No, it was just a car commercial.
:yuckyuck No, that was for philadelphia cream cheese.....

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
savingdogs said:
sunsaver said:
I guess the world really did end today. Wow! So this is heaven. Man, this is cool. Oh wait a minute. No, it was just a car commercial.
:yuckyuck No, that was for philadelphia cream cheese.....
:lol: :yuckyuck

S

sunsaver

Yeah! Open road, powerful gas guzzling engine, wind in hair, perfect spouse, perfect children, beautiful scenic landscape, and cream cheese! Oh, and add some steak. This really is Heaven!:lol:

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
I just hope people aren't too disappointed that the "true believers" didn't get beamed up.
Lots of people that think their group are the only true believers and get fairly emotional about it. Maybe the rapture didn't happen cause even god didn't want to get stuck in the middle of that argument.

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Just checking to see if everyone else is still here. Looks like we'll all be trying to figure out what to have for supper again tomorrow after all ;)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
If you really could know when God would catch up His Church and protect them from further evil and the final battles between good and evil on this Earth....if you knew that the Earth was going to go through horrible tribulation for the seven years following that and finally be cleansed of all evil...what would you really be doing on that last day...seriously. :)

Just curious.... :pop

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
I'd be spending some time with some of my friends in case they went. This rapture is supposed to be for just some of the Christians even, so I guess everybody else needs to be taking care of their normal lives.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
The thing is, we as Christians should live EVERY DAY as if it was the last day since we DON'T know when Christ will return. And it's sad. I know people who believe this, stopped going to church because HC said that the churches are all evil and if you're a Christian, don't go. He's done a lot of harm, not good and he'll have to answer for it. I used to listen to his radio station, but stopped years ago because of his teachings.

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
Everyone should live their lives like it might me their last. It gives you a perspective on what is imiportant in your life that you might not otherwise have. You never know when a drunk drive might cross the road and kill you!

I do feel really sorry- one of our TV news programs interviewed a couple in FLA with young children who planned on this Rapture. They quit jobs and planned their spending so all their savings would be gone in time for the trip to Heaven. I feel so bad for their kids. :/

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Maybe there really was a rapture and only like 5 people got taken and all the rest of you are stuck here on the planet with my heathen kiester...

:gig

Status
Not open for further replies.