Goodbye my friends, in a few minutes the world is going to end, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
He also preached that all churches were corrupt, and that if you went to church, you weren't a true Christian. One day while at church, I noticed someone putting something on all the windshields of the car. I went out to see what it was. It was some of his junk. I removed them, checked it out-he was so far out, it wasn't even funny, then tossed them all.

S

sunsaver

That guy is still out there preaching his wierd spin on christianity, so i wonder what he's telling the flock now. " oh, i should've given each verse in chapter 2 of corinthians a value of 3. Yeah, thats where i messed up. That's the ticket! So if i take the square root of the gospel of John, it comes out to 2024! The world will end in 2024! Give me all your money! The world will end in 2024":lol:

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
sunsaver said:
That guy is still out there preaching his wierd spin on christianity, so i wonder what he's telling the flock now. " oh, i should've given each verse in chapter 2 of corinthians a value of 3. Yeah, thats where i messed up. That's the ticket! So if i take the square root of the gospel of John, it comes out to 2024! The world will end in 2024! Give me all your money! The world will end in 2024":lol:
I AM VERY happy were not religous, so i dont have to worry about this end of the world poo!

the other day we worshipped the sun!!! hahaha it was beautiful comming out of the week of storm clouds to make the garden grow and keep me alive!

hail the sun! lol

()()()():) <-this is the sun comming out of the clounds lol

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA said:
sunsaver said:
I AM VERY happy were not religous, so i dont have to worry about this end of the world poo!

the other day we worshipped the sun!!! hahaha it was beautiful comming out of the week of storm clouds to make the garden grow and keep me alive!

hail the sun! lol

We still like to be respectful of other members beliefs, even if we do not agree ;)

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA said:
sunsaver said:

hail the sun! lol

We still like to be respectful of other members beliefs, even if we do not agree ;)
:thumbsup

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I guess that is what is so puzzling about this whole thing...I heard about all this from these forums and from folks talking. Then I never gave it another thought until now because I know what the Word of God says about these events.

What amazes me so is how many people are giving this man so much space in their thoughts and speech. If you are not a Christian and find it a funny thing about which to laugh...an obviously mentally ill elderly person doesn't really tickle my funny bone. I just pity him and those who couldn't see he needs some professional help.

If you are a Christian, well, again this man is to be prayed for and pitied, not ridiculed.

For those who think I take things like this too personally, well I do. I happen to take my Lord seriously as the one who created me and gave me this life to live. I love Him above all things....of course I take it personally.

Those who have no deity may not understand that....that's okay as I don't understand their lack of belief any more than they understand my deeply held beliefs. But I do not make fun, I do not laugh nor do I take every opportunity to offend the sensibilities of those who believe they are witches.

As for what I would be doing if this were the day of the rapture? I'm doing it. Keeping my mind on God, having a reverent attitude towards His Holy Word, enjoying every moment and not wasting a single minute on things of no consequence.

S

sunsaver

Gosh beekissed, you've made me feel ashamed of my fun and games. I guess we are trying to make light fun from what is actually a tragically mentally ill person, or con-artist crook, and his poor and bankrupt victims, or his wealthy and slightly more poor now victims.

God said that that no man shall know the day or hour. When the things happen, you'll know then that God is God, because he told you that these things shall come to pass.

These are false prophets. Some of them are evil operatives of powerful political special interest groups, others are sick people who are honest, but leading believers down paths of self-destruction. Remember Jim Jones and Jamestown? Remember Wako? Heavensgate?

Some deserve our forgiveness. Some deserve prison time. We all deserve humor and ridicule. If you can't laugh at yourself, you got big trouble!:lol:

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
well put, sunsaver! :clap

this thread was meant to be light-hearted, you can read the sarcasm in the very title. I don't think anyone on this forum seriously thought the rapture was coming yesterday and will be offended by the jokes.

don't be ashamed sunsaver, a sense of humor is a good thing and not something to be embarassed about.

S

sunsaver

Thanks savingdogs! We laugh or we perish. Right! I've actually seen cats and dogs that smile. Teeth and all!:p

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Actually, I happen to know that Beekissed has a great sense of humor, and she works in a field where she deals with a lot of people who are handicapped in different ways, be it physical, mental, or just missing a brick or two in their load, KWIM?

Even at that, no matter when the coming of Christ is, I want a front row seat! I want to SEE Him come, I want to Witness the fulfillment of everything Christ has said His Father will do.

And it's OK if it happens after my time, because if I'm already in Heaven watching from there, well, that's a front row seat in my book!

Status
Not open for further replies.