Goodbye my friends, in a few minutes the world is going to end, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
The thing is, we as Christians should live EVERY DAY as if it was the last day since we DON'T know when Christ will return.
:thumbsup

I will tell you, I firmly believe we should all individually be ready for Christ to come for us personally - we never know when we may be called from this earth, no rapture needed.

We are after all, mere mortals.

I know when I was 16 years old, and I was very upset over something mom said to me in Church (I'm not ready to tell ya'll what that was) and I stormed out of services MAD AT GOD. I definitely believe He was with me that night, and He gave me a feeling of peace and I clearly know He was saying to me, "It doesn't matter, as long as YOU are ready when I come for YOU."

That is what I believe is most important, that each of us on a personal level is ready for the day when we are called home. We may not even get the privelege of witnessing the rapture.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
Denim Deb said:
The thing is, we as Christians should live EVERY DAY as if it was the last day since we DON'T know when Christ will return.
:thumbsup

I will tell you, I firmly believe we should all individually be ready for Christ to come for us personally - we never know when we may be called from this earth, no rapture needed.

We are after all, mere mortals.

I know when I was 16 years old, and I was very upset over something mom said to me in Church (I'm not ready to tell ya'll what that was) and I stormed out of services MAD AT GOD. I definitely believe He was with me that night, and He gave me a feeling of peace and I clearly know He was saying to me, "It doesn't matter, as long as YOU are ready when I come for YOU."

That is what I believe is most important, that each of us on a personal level is ready for the day when we are called home. We may not even get the privilege of witnessing the rapture.
VERY well said.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
That's just it, none of us ever know how long or short our life is going to be. We don't know when the rapture is going to take place, whether it will be in our lifetime, or not. We each have to make a choice as to what we're going to do about it. Live for ourselves, or live for Christ.

How many of us can truly say, I am cruisified w/Christ, nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me. (Gal 2:20) If I'm honest, I know I can't really say that.

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
DONT WE HIT THE DEBT CEILING again on MONDAY, SO MAYBE HE WAS A FEW DAYS OFF LOL. this could mean economic destruction 14 trillion we owe to china right ???? lol. jk i dont believe that, but still strive to be self sufficient.

Neko-chan

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Still here, still normal, and still not believing religious ****.

I went bowling with hubby and a good friend (we totally got flattened by her, it was embarrassing XD) and went out for a very nice lunch. Went home and baked cinnamon rolls.

Besides, who wants to go someplace where the animals can't be? ;)

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
Neko-chan said:
Besides, who wants to go someplace where the animals can't be? ;)
Exactly! If my dogs and horses aren't going, I'm not either!

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
But, there ARE animals in heaven!

I wonder what a heavenly chicken egg tastes like.....

S

sunsaver

I'm a christian, but ive had enough spiritual experiences to convince me that we will all go to heaven, or be returned to this war raveged physical realm of pain, desire, pollution, starvation, genocides, suffering, arthritis, and old people blocking up the traffic in the fast lane. For many who are sick, addicted to drugs, or in jail, what hell could be worse? Death is not something to be feared. But if i cant take my cats into Heaven, i'd rather be returned here, even with all of the fossil fuel, dioxin and DDT, radioactive fish, etc.:lol:

curly_kate

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I just read that the guy who started all this hoo-ha made $152 million last year!!! :th Oh wait, I'm sorry, his NON-PROFIT organization made that much. So ridiculous. I do feel sorry for the people who were swindled by that crook. I have seen a lot of articles about people quitting their jobs and draining their savings to spread his message. :(

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
Last year in August, I had drove an Amish couple to Roger's to set up and sell baked goods - and the husband was selling puppies.

Since I was just the driver, I was able to walk around all day and check out all the different vendors.

There was a group of people who believed they'd be raptured on May 21, 2011 with a vendor spot, set up and trying to convert people!

I calmly asked them how did I know they weren't false prophets? The man there gave me some sort of answer, but I don't know what it was.

God closed my ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.