Goodbye my Goaties! ='(

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm coming in late on everything but ... Really sorry to hear you have to leave your animals behind. Even sadder about whatever the family situation is. You'll be in my thoughts.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Yes, I'm going to live in a one bedroom apartment in a big city. :/ I should be safe I guess. I've lived in danger 18 years, this might be the safest I've been in a long time! LOL. Yes I will have college classes.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Good....just don't get lost in that city, boy! If you can learn to understand my southern accent, I have an empty room....anytime you need refuge, feel free to come. :)

Just learned something interesting...not to change the subject...but I was the 5th person to sign up on SS. Cool, huh?

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Gosh BB, I wish I had some wise, comforting things to say, but I suck with words at times like these. So, :hugs and good for you for standing up and taking control of your life. It's going to be a huge change, but it won't be forever. And there's plenty of people here who would do anything to help you out. Remember to bloom wherever you are planted...

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
I think we're all excited for you, and worried for you. I think you'll find it refreshing to be out from under that dark cloud. I know it was for me all those years ago. Its scary and exciting all at once. I know you'll do great!! :hugs :hugs

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Oh, Merle! If I were closer I'd take a couple of your faves and hold them for you....Anyone driving past Merle's on their way to MA?

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Awww...Merle it is hard to say good by but you are moving on in your life!

There will be time for animals in the future, for now, just focus on you!
:hugs

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
sorry you have to leave them, baby.. but you'll be just fine.

plus you'll always have us!
:)

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Yep, what OFG said....

we will still be here for you, you know that....you'll have fun and get to learn all kinds of cool stuff along the way. I just hope your mom will be okay too....keep us posted, your girls are gorgeous!