Goodbye my Goaties! ='(

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I too, am not aware of your home life, but clearly a move is the right thing to do. Your babies will forever thank you for your love and compassion. Blessing you, young man!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
So wrapped up in my own little world I had no clue you were leaving. Sorry that you are having to leave it all behind.

Hey, if you ever have a hankering for major heat and humidity down South, I have a spare room, and lots of chickens and rabbits you can help with. And you can even bring your goats.

Stay safe and keep us posted.

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
BB- it sounds like this is the right move. Temporarily. It won't be forever, so make the most of what you can learn from where you will be. Even if it is in a city. :p

Your girls are lovely! I have no doubt you will miss them. Remember all your Aunts, Moms and Grandmoms here, and come here when you need cheering up. :)

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
So VERY glad you will finally have the freedom to breathe. Been there.

It is only uphill from here. Sometimes the climb may get you a bit tired, but the view is worth it! :hugs :D

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Change can be a blessing. Sometimes spending time in a very different situation than you are used to can give alot of clarity.

Even if you prefer farm life, spending a while in the city has some advantages while you are still young. You gotta try new things so that you'll have some fun mistakes to look back on fondly someday. Trust me on this one. Some of the craziest things I ever did when I was near your age- still bring a smile when I remember.

You have brains and are good at practical stuff, so you'll end up doing fine. Remember to sell some of those city slickers some of your fancy soaps. The extra $ wont hurt and they have better ingredients than the stuff most people are used to.

deb4o

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Merle, Blessing on you on your journey, to a new a more peaceful life.

You are a young man with a bright and loving future.

Please keep us posted on your exciting adventure to what will be a wonderful life.

I know you will miss your girls and mother,but keep in mind that all things happen for a reason,even if at this time you are not sure what that reason is.

You will be in my prayers.