Goverment strikes again

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I would say most of the population of the world is a drone.

School isn't creating them...it is a society thing. You do what you are born to do wherever you are. Very rare anyone truly escapes the drone lifestyle.

You get up and do the same damn routine mostly your whole life...and it applies to almost every single person on the planet...lol

Dunkopf

On Vacation
Reaction score
farmerlor said:
Wifezilla said:
Yes. Minion factories. That must be the REAL purpose of public school :gig
LOL! I believe that's EXACTLY what public schools are for as seen by the changes Texas schools have made to curricula and it's happening here too. Man, I don't want to start homeschooling again. LOL!
No more HS for the kids. The kids need social interaction and the turkeys just aren't enough. Besides I want to get as many free breakfast as we can before they cut the gravy train off.

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Dunkopf said:
farmerlor said:
Wifezilla said:
Yes. Minion factories. That must be the REAL purpose of public school :gig
LOL! I believe that's EXACTLY what public schools are for as seen by the changes Texas schools have made to curricula and it's happening here too. Man, I don't want to start homeschooling again. LOL!
No more HS for the kids. The kids need social interaction and the turkeys just aren't enough. Besides I want to get as many free breakfast as we can before they cut the gravy train off.
You troublemaker, the only free breakfast around here was when we got biscuits on sale, used a coupon and then got money back from the store.

Dunkopf

On Vacation
Reaction score
farmerlor said:
Dunkopf said:
farmerlor said:
You troublemaker, the only free breakfast around here was when we got biscuits on sale, used a coupon and then got money back from the store.
Are you serious? I thought they were free and I was going to have to get a drug test.

Veggie PAK

Power Conserver
Reaction score
It was interesting to read these older posts expressing concern about different responsibilities of our educational system. I have a few thoughts on this topic that I would like to share.

First of all, who of us could look a hungry little kid in the face and tell him or her that we have an abundance of food, but they can't have any because it simply isn't theirs? None of us, I'd wager. I wouldn't. Look at the big government financial picture. We (the USA) have approximately 750 military bases in 135 countries. Of those 135 countries, how many billions (yes, billions) of taxpayer dollars are we giving to those dictators? In the past, when these types of dictatorships have collapsed, we (the USA) found that the funds we sent for aid ended up in a Swiss bank account that belonged to the former dictator. If we forced even a slight reduction of foreign aid, we could begin homeland aid. I love this Country, but the government wastes more money in a year than if we gave the kids 3 square meals a day, 7 days a week.

Next, I would like to see people do a Google search for "UN Agenda 21" from the Rio Summit of 1992. Look at the government sites (Federal, state and local) that discuss and promote that agenda. Watch "Agenda 21 for Dummies" on YouTube. The woman in that video lives right here in Virginia, and the town is trying to take her 180 acres for the sake of "Sustainable Development", which is the goal of Agenda 21. If this type of information is baloney, why are cities across our great Country spreading sustainable development like it was a good thing? It's ALL about control of the masses. We (the USA), unbeknownst to the citizens, are being steered towards an untimely end. Globalization is being taught in our elementary schools. Read about "stealing a generation of children" for the accomplishment of globalization. I thought this was radical stuff and really BS when I first found out about it. However, after searching the hundreds of city sponsored sites on the web that are staunch proponents of Agenda 21 under the guise of "sustainable development", I have come to see that it is an actual reality. Watch the video, search city sites for sustainable development, look at how Agenda 21 is controlling education, then draw your own conclusions. Sustainable development and sustainable freedom are two very different things. At least we can be informed about what is going on with it.

Search out the truth.

God Bless the USA!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Veggie PAK said:
It was interesting to read these older posts expressing concern about different responsibilities of our educational system. I have a few thoughts on this topic that I would like to share.

First of all, who of us could look a hungry little kid in the face and tell him or her that we have an abundance of food, but they can't have any because it simply isn't theirs? None of us, I'd wager. I wouldn't. Look at the big government financial picture. We (the USA) have approximately 750 military bases in 135 countries. Of those 135 countries, how many billions (yes, billions) of taxpayer dollars are we giving to those dictators? In the past, when these types of dictatorships have collapsed, we (the USA) found that the funds we sent for aid ended up in a Swiss bank account that belonged to the former dictator. If we forced even a slight reduction of foreign aid, we could begin homeland aid. I love this Country, but the government wastes more money in a year than if we gave the kids 3 square meals a day, 7 days a week.

Next, I would like to see people do a Google search for "UN Agenda 21" from the Rio Summit of 1992. Look at the government sites (Federal, state and local) that discuss and promote that agenda. Watch "Agenda 21 for Dummies" on YouTube. The woman in that video lives right here in Virginia, and the town is trying to take her 180 acres for the sake of "Sustainable Development", which is the goal of Agenda 21. If this type of information is baloney, why are cities across our great Country spreading sustainable development like it was a good thing? It's ALL about control of the masses. We (the USA), unbeknownst to the citizens, are being steered towards an untimely end. Globalization is being taught in our elementary schools. Read about "stealing a generation of children" for the accomplishment of globalization. I thought this was radical stuff and really BS when I first found out about it. However, after searching the hundreds of city sponsored sites on the web that are staunch proponents of Agenda 21 under the guise of "sustainable development", I have come to see that it is an actual reality. Watch the video, search city sites for sustainable development, look at how Agenda 21 is controlling education, then draw your own conclusions. Sustainable development and sustainable freedom are two very different things. At least we can be informed about what is going on with it.

Search out the truth.

God Bless the USA!
Singing to the choir ;)

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
Veggie PAK said:

Search out the truth.

God Bless the USA!
Singing to the choir ;)
Amen

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Veggie PAK - We had an in-depth discussion about Agenda 21 a few months ago. There are some views expressed there that may interest you. Do a search. You may enjoy reading it.

I personally would love to see the USA get out of the UN entirely and use our influence to shut it down.

Veggie PAK

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Boogity said:
Veggie PAK - We had an in-depth discussion about Agenda 21 a few months ago. There are some views expressed there that may interest you. Do a search. You may enjoy reading it.

I personally would love to see the USA get out of the UN entirely and use our influence to shut it down.
Boogity, Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this with me! I've been collecting data and have tried to share it openly, but it's like trying to sell pet cactuses at a nudist camp!