government:

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Vent away roosmom---it feels good to blast sometimes! :)

that's kids for ya! LOL

coopy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
roosmom, feel free to vent. I've done it several times. Sometimes you just have to let it out.
I don't know about anyone else's state when it comes to prisions. I just know that they have jobs in our state. Not sure of all they do but they work. Guess we could send them all to Arizona where Joe (darn can't remember his last name) is. He puts them in tent villiages feeds them bologna sandwiches and puts them on a chain gang.

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
coopy said:
roosmom, feel free to vent. I've done it several times. Sometimes you just have to let it out.
I don't know about anyone else's state when it comes to prisions. I just know that they have jobs in our state. Not sure of all they do but they work. Guess we could send them all to Arizona where Joe (darn can't remember his last name) is. He puts them in tent villiages feeds them bologna sandwiches and puts them on a chain gang.
I feel better today.
I know who you are talking about. I agree with him. Work'em. If their parents cant teach them that there are consequences for everything you do then society (read-prison system) should.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I am all for the prisoners paying their own way! A program should be started to convert prisons to be more of a self entity business run situation insteading of free loading off my taxes!

That was the mean way I wanted to say that...LOL

roosmom---still fuming..HA HA HA
that was one bad little kid..HA HA
I have a 3 year old and haven't hit the fuming stage yet, but I am sure my share will come! :( LOL

coopy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Farmerchick just wait until the teenage years hit. that is when you turn gray headed and want to pull your hair out. They will worry you, make you mad enough to bite nails into, and just plain drive you crazy. My dd thinks she has it bad. They gs are only 7 and 9. She's in for a surpirse. I'd rather have them under foot any day as to wonder where they are and what they are doing.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
oh no coopy
you have me getting upset well before its time...LOL-LOL
I know...I hear ya...I know when she requires some freedom to go to the movies with others and such I am going to go crazy....UGH....you are right. Underfoot but at least controlled and you know where they are at all times. That will be rough cutting some of the apron strings....UGH.

Thanks---good thing I color my hair already..HA HA...won't have to see all the gray hair then!!

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
You will wish for the little problems of when they were small because when they get older the problems only get BIGGER!!!!!! The kid that is making me so mad is 24. Big kid=bigger problems, lol,
you will always love them, BUT SOMETIMES......:he

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
IMO, I think the government should stay out of our personal business.

For instance, Marraige laws are a state issue, NOT a federal issue. Quit mucking up federal business with local (state) business.

Don't come in and tell me how many animals or what kind of animals I can or can't have! Don't expect me to report to you what I do or don't have either! (Screw NAIS!) I have a constitutional right to own property, that included LIVESTOCK without goverment interference!!

ok stopping now...sorry....

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
IMO, I think the government should stay out of our personal business.

For instance, Marraige laws are a state issue, NOT a federal issue. Quit mucking up federal business with local (state) business.

Don't come in and tell me how many animals or what kind of animals I can or can't have! Don't expect me to report to you what I do or don't have either! (Screw NAIS!) I have a constitutional right to own property, that included LIVESTOCK without goverment interference!!

ok stopping now...sorry....
Why stop? I agree, but if people think for one minute that they truly OWN anything they are sadly mistaken and it is only going to get WORSE.
what does IMO mean? lol

Latest posts