Granddaughters

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
This evening like most evenings was one of those that made me wish I were a younger man again. Playing with both grand daughter's and my wife and pretending to be something called a "Princess Poppy" which I just now discovered, is a troll princess. But hey I'm totally cool with that 👌. Did you know you can make a totally delicious rainbow cake out of thin air and you can eat as much as you want?

I turned to my wife who was in the midst of pretend playing mixing up more rainbow cake. I gave her a big fat kiss and said. Hunny, can we make some more babies? She rolled her eyes at me and said, you need to find you a younger woman, Princess Poppy. I guess that's no, hu? :(

But now I know why they were bunching my hair up on top of my head.

Screenshot_2020-02-04-19-43-43.png

Last edited:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yes, and putting barettes and other things in your hair, makeup and fingernail polish on your nails. My husband was a good sport with my daughter, #1 grand daughter and now we get to play with #2 and #3 grand daughters. Ain't life grand?

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
When I was growing up, my dad would often crash on the couch. He was a sound sleeper. So... my brother and I would get out the barrettes, and other hair doo-dads, and see how many we could clip/wind/and otherwise attach to his hair. One day... he got up from his nap, and went to answer the door... there stood his boss!

Latest posts