Greener Pastures...

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
I'm still here but trying to be careful with what I share and how and where and when. :)

deb4o

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Morel,
Congrats on starting a new business,sounds like you have given it alot of thought and I wish you the best.:love

I know I haven't been as large a poster as many of you, but I love to lurk and gather all the wonderful info you all have.

Hope to be able to post more and join in all the great discussion.

We do have lots of new blood on the forum so lets all stick together and learn learn learn!:thumbsup

ORChick

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I've been thinking too that, while some have left, others have joined. Sad to see that the ones have gone - they were good sources of information, and good *cyber friends*. But good to see the ones joining - they will have new viewpoints; new ideas and knowledge to all our advantage, and new questions to help us all think. Not a bad thing. We need to remember to welcome the new ones, even as we are sorry that others have left us.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
ORChick said:
I've been thinking too that, while some have left, others have joined. Sad to see that the ones have gone - they were good sources of information, and good *cyber friends*. But good to see the ones joining - they will have new viewpoints; new ideas and knowledge to all our advantage, and new questions to help us all think. Not a bad thing. We need to remember to welcome the new ones, even as we are sorry that others have left us.
:)

Good words, all of them.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
Im still here....just more of a shadow figure......
The invisible man? :p
I have my invisibility cloak, Hermione :p
:lol: Nice Harry Potter referrence :p So get out of the shadows and quit sneakin around already. ;)

ETA: No shame admitting we were wrong about leaving :p Just sayin'

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
I know I wish I hadnt packed up....... :D
It's hard when you need a neutral place + you're young so most places are "closed" for you. Just remember, everyones an email away :)

Morel, keep us updated on the shop! How neat!