Guess I'll try again.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Glad to hear things are rolling along. I am SO with you on the "daylight saving"... My favorite "quote" that I have heard about that is supposedly attributed to a "native american" but it says "Only the white man would think you can cut a foot off the bottom of a blanket and sew it on the top of the blanket and have a longer blanket"

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Not much to report today. Weather has been great.
Milking is going well, production down to 2.5 g/d.
Back is ok but being careful what I do.
Hope all are well and happy.
Cheers
Trim sends

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Not much to report today. Weather has been great.
Milking is going well, production down to 2.5 g/d.
Back is ok but being careful what I do.
Hope all are well and happy.
Cheers
Trim sends

yes, it's busy season here too with trying to get all the gardens picked and cleaned up for winter. like you i have to be careful of back things, but digging and cleaning up gardens and mixing in some ashes is good work for my back/body and it responds well as long as i don't overdo it or twist something.

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
It was 5°F this morning. What happened to autumn? We went right to January this past week.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
EW! No offense, but you can keep it!!!

interesting how different the weather can be. we've had some cold at night, but it has been getting to the mid-40s to mid-50s in the day so i can get outside and get some things done yet. next week they even are forecasting us to be in the 60s... we'll see if that actually happens or not. still, anyways, without rains at least i have a good chance of getting all the gardens put up for winter this next five days or so. :) will be nice to have those done...