Happy Thanksgiving

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
maybe they prefer their food to come from the grocery store, where no animals have been harmed?

I don't even try anymore to try and get them to eat my garden veggies. My FIL had garden for years but he poured Seven all over it. Even if he seen an ant out came the Seven and he wondered why he never got much from his garden.

They won't eat much out of my garden because my garden has bugs. My FIL walked through my garden once and said wow I never seen so many bugs in a gaden before. I said yeah what kind of bugs did you see? Praying mantis's and lady bugs all over the place. I said good and his jaw about dropped on the floor -:lol

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I think they don't want people to be able to work on their engines anymore...

Loved the old american 60's and 70's model years. Easy to work on, lots of room. Seems the auto manufacturers just don't care anymore if you can do the simplest of maintance repairs without several hours of frustratation or not. I already told my wife when my 03 Chevy pickup dies, I'm going for a restored 1964 Chevy Delivery and I'll turn it into a rock n roll machine.

7787693206_d445070a71_b.jpg

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
We don't have the tradition here in Ireland, but I wish all of you across the pond a happy Thanksgiving and wonderful day with your loved ones!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
@sumi - you should start a new tradition, lol. Don't have to call it Thanksgiving - just call it "buy too many groceries, clean for a week, cook for three days and eat for 15 minutes day." ;)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone - hope you have a great day!
Sounds wonderful? :lol:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yes, my second attempt at a pie crust. I think I'm getting the hang of it. I tried many years ago and miserably failed, so just bought pie crust. After rendering lard, I tried again, and it is amazing!

Sumi, wish I could send you some, but it would not be very good when it got there!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Went to my son's this year. Eat and worked on a old 1990 Ford pickup truck that wouldn't start. Traced it down to a bad coil pack but all auto parts store are closed so couldn't fix it.