Having a rough day today...my heart has shattered

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
So my DD is picking fights over one thing or the other...ahhh, we both PMS at the same time and it never ends well :)
So at the same time I have this sofa set for sale because it won't fit into the new house. It is only a year old was in a formal living room so was never used much, and I am selling the set for 1/3 of what I paid for it. So the people who are answering the ad keep asking me will I throw in the coffee table, will I throw in the carpet...always want something for free. I am losing alot of money as is! So anyway...today, with the hormonal fluctuations going on and the fighting with my DD...this woman writes and asked for the coffee table thrown in....Ahhhh...did she get an email full back! LOL! She wrote back an apology even...now I feel bad, cause I am so not like that! Anyway...it is a rough day...someone please send me a smile :D

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
How about a hug instead? :hugs

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
:D
PMSing too. Everyone got their heads ripped off and handed to them on a plate this afternoon. :/

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Aww thanks ladies! :hugs
I am so hormonal...I hate the forties for that. You know that sewing job I wanted so badly...ahhh, the little shop is a mess. I absolutely love the owners but they are hoarders in a big way and I can't even think in there, never mind be productive. And I have been told in no uncertain terms that my job is not to change anything in there....Grrrrr! If only he could realize how much easier things are when they are cleaned up and organized! It has been getting to me this week. I can dust off all the junk but I cannot organize anything...and there are room fulls of junk, seriously!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Henrietta23 said:
PMSing too. Everyone got their heads ripped off and handed to them on a plate this afternoon. :/
Bahahahahaha! Now that made me smile! Ahhh Henrietta, I know what you mean! :lol:

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Aww thanks Barred! One day you will have a wonderful wife who will need hugs on these kinds of days...and she might slap you for trying...lol, but she'll know you care ;)

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Henrietta23 said:
Bahahahahaha! Now that made me smile! Ahhh Henrietta, I know what you mean! :lol:
Honestly I wasn't this bad when I was a teenager. Somehow I thought I'd outgrow it by 47 1/2. It's just getting worse! My Naturopath told me to cut out the caffeine. I think I bit her. I know I growled.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Henrietta23 said:
MorelCabin said:
Henrietta23 said:
Honestly I wasn't this bad when I was a teenager. Somehow I thought I'd outgrow it by 47 1/2. It's just getting worse! My Naturopath told me to cut out the caffeine. I think I bit her. I know I growled.
I would have bitten her too! How dare you try and take away one of the only reasons I get out of bed so early! :gig