HeatherLynnKy on the farm Ranting and hormone crazy tonight warning

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I thought of the little red hen too.

heatherlynnky

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Well yea people are the source of lots of stress. Usually i can handle it. Right now the hormones are playing merry heck with me though too. Some days I swear i am not sure if I will survive this stage in my life. Just not sure how to handle everything. I feel like my sanity is slipping away at the same time my family is trying to put the world on top of my shoulders. Just not sure how to cope. Doesn't help that my order with supplements that help with this has still not come in and I have not had some for over a week and i am right in the middle of when its worst. I need to sell the goat kids, fix a goat pen, plan out a floorplan for the basement and get that project going and hire farm help for a day or two to help with wood all while losing my mind and having jitters fit to shake me to pieces( even though my husband says I am not shaking).

Ok mini rant. Think I am just going to go cry in some tea now. The kids are fighting and I am falling apart. I need pickles or something.

Corn Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Pickles, I had them last night must be something in the water.;) The hormone thing is not fun to say the least.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I've been eating more pickles lately myself.

heatherlynnky

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Not sure what it is about pickles. Maybe the salt. I have been cutting salt so maybe. I am thinking tonight of more and more things that have to change.

So we maybe have a buyer for our house. I am excited. It means many many other plans can take effect.

I am still working on our health. This hormone thing has really pushed me to get serious. I am overweight and so is my husband. I cannot lose for the life of me but I have to. Blood pressure and pulse and all that is awesome for me but not as good for hubby. His cholesterol is borderline. We have to get moving on further cleaning our diet. I have got to learn more about keeping us healthy naturally. I need to learn to make some tinctures and infusions and a million other things on my list of things that could go wrong that knowledge can fix. I need knowledge. Its like with the hormones. When I knew nothing I was miserable and nothing was getting better and doctors were no help. BUT I started to learn more and more and more and now who needs the doctor. Yea I will go for tests but my future health and happiness does not depend on their help. i will take it by the horns and with Gods help and friends advice I will make it through. I would like to say that about many many more things. I think I just got pushed into more SS attitude. Probably a good thing.