Help me change my style! Bought a couple things!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
You all should come to Alaska and try to buy Fabric on a budget :lol: Or at the thrift store :th
If I plan Joannes coupons very carefully I can keep it down, but its still way over what I could buy already made online.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Abi :hugs Most of the tops on those dresses are not me, and would never fly at my church :lol:
We do not have a prescribed dress code, but we do have basic guidelines.
Pants are allowed, though no one wears them.
I have not worn a pair of pants in public in many years. I don't count fishing waders ;)

I actually started on this journey way back when I really noticed mens eyes dropping to the chest and the butt area when I was out and about.
:sick
German Baptist cape dresses were my saving grace for many years. My dh does not really care for them though, and he is not particularly picky!

Up-the-Creek

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Yep,.keep forgeting that you are in Alaska! I bet the internet is your bestfriend finding some things. I know being here in WV can be bad enough at times. Sometimes this place can be positively midevil :rolleyes: ,..but sometimes that is the best thing about it too :D . That is why I LOVE my dial-up internet. I mostly shop online and at the local thrift stores. Hunt the internet and find some good deals on fabrics and some new patterns,...gotta love the world wide web! :love

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Oh CUTE BB :)

*goes hunting some more* LOL!!!

Can we tell who hasn't been in a church in decades? :lol:

Here are the so easy patterns ...

Up-the-Creek

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
abifae said:
Oh CUTE BB :)

*goes hunting some more* LOL!!!

Can we tell who hasn't been in a church in decades? :lol:

Here are the so easy patterns ...
Great link Abi!! I love the skirt patterns! Thanks! Now I am going to have to dig out my old sewing machine,...:D