High cholesterol

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I state my opinions and give my sources. Do you home work and make your own decisions.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
It is not like the mean goat people on byh. They are just mean with nothing to back up their statements. Not all the goat people are mean.

I don't have to agree with everyone to appreciate their contribution. And EVERYONE here has their pet topics, whether they are aware of it or not. And repeat themselves. Big whoop. We could all use some opportunities to practice tolerance.

When someone posts a question in an online forum, we can all expect replies we don't agree with or that we have seen before.

The snarkiness on this thread is giving me an urge to saddle up..... :(

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Got a western 17" and an endurance ortho flex in the back with the thoroughbred right now, which one do you want to use? ;)

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
I'll take the orthoflex. Don't think my Passier dressage saddle will be the appropriate choice! :p

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ohhh! He looks stunning in dressage get up, I bought him a fancy dressage bridle and I am waiting for a good dressage saddle to show up :D

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
And on opinions, when someone asks a question, everyone answers. Its up to YOU to decide what you want to take or not take. There has been advice in this forum I'd personally never take in a million years, but a polite "good info, thanks!!" Is all that is needed. If something is dangerous or harmful, then politely pointing it out is always good.

I follow the Real Food Media blogs, but there is stuff I couldn't ever follow or incorporate. Due to financial reasons, and I'm a vegetarian. Instead of having a meltdown, I tweak recipes or ideas to my own needs.

Shepherds pie calls for cheese? You're a vegan? Don't use it or use rice cheese. Simple.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
FarmerChick wrote:
Nor do I believe cutting out all grains and gluten is a healthy diet.
Cutting out all gluten is a healthy diet if one is allergic to it. I am, and if I get any in me, I have a very miserable 4 days.
However, I do not advocate doing it willy nilly. If a food is suspect, then an elimination trial period should be in order.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
freemotion said:
It is not like the mean goat people on byh. They are just mean with nothing to back up their statements. Not all the goat people are mean.

I don't have to agree with everyone to appreciate their contribution. And EVERYONE here has their pet topics, whether they are aware of it or not. And repeat themselves. Big whoop. We could all use some opportunities to practice tolerance.

When someone posts a question in an online forum, we can all expect replies we don't agree with or that we have seen before.

You are absolutely right, Free. That post was unnecessarily snarky and I certainly apologize! Edited it from the thread. :)

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Wow, I'm very impressed, Bee! :hugs I didn't mean to single you out, for certainly there were a lot of snarky posts on this thread. Thank you for removing the twist from my gut.... You are a good woman.