hobobrando- my foraging adventures.

hobobrando

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I'm so tired of school... Lately I have been so busy I cant keep up with everything. I dont get homefrom track untill 6:00 and then I have homework dinner and bed everyday. The weekends finally get here and I have to mow for my neighbor repair the chicken coop tend to the garden and all the sudden my weekends gone. On top of all this I'm trying to balance all my happenings with my friends. You know what they say about highschool changing people I'm starting to see that now, my best friend sense 6th grade started hanging out with people who dont want me around an hes always with them. Sorry I'm sharing all my problems with you but I need to vent somewhere and when I try to talk to people face to face I end up yelling. I'm using this sick day to try and regain my sanity.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hang in there. The people your friend is hanging with are probably not the kind you want to be around anyways. Stay the course do what you need to do. You will be more satisfied in the long run. Feel free to vent on us any time. :) Schools almost out around here, how about for you???

hobobrando

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Exams end June 12th then I get to relax. It has gotten so bad that even today when I'm sick I have to do some brush clearing later so my neighbor can lend out the brush hog to a friend.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I don't even talk to anyone I went to high school with anymore. I don't think I would even go to a reunion if you paid me and there are a lot of people on here that are the same way. We are all kind of different and not everyone "gets" us. My advice to you is not let it bother you too much. I haven't spoken to my high school best friend since the day we graduated. Some best friend huh?

I know it's hard to fit everything in but sometimes you just have to prioritize and get the most important things done and let some others slide.

It will be okay, sometimes you just need to take a break and recharge. Enjoy your day off and get some rest. :hugs

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Gina & Lori are right, just have to hang on.
When I left the public school and did it online none of my 'friends' ever tried to stay in contact, some people just aren't worth your trouble. Soon summer will come and it won't matter.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
When you graduate, the world will be a very different place for you socially. You will be more able to develop friendships with people that are not within a few months of your own age! I suspect you will have a lot of much older friends, as I have, always. Your interests are more mature than most adults' interests nowadays!

Hang in there. It is just as crazy later, but at least you will hopefully have a little more control of your schedule.

hobobrando

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Free I understand what you are saying completely. It seems that mostly everyone who shares my intrests is older than me and I tend to get along with them better. I guess thats how I got this way to begin with though, wile other kids were busy playing video games, I was the one sitting at the table with the adults taking in their knowledge and stories.

Thanks for the support everyone.

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Brandon, fortunatley for you we have only two meets left, then we are done early next week! Then you won't be so crammed for the 2 weeks left of school after that. I'm starting to go crazy so close to summer!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed, or is it just me, that most of the people here are above average in the cranium??? ;)