Holiday Season

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We totally have a fake tree. I don't want to deal with pine needles and watering the darn thing. Plus with my DD, the tree has to stay up for a good month!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I bought a fake tree for cheap at Dealz. I had a small (fake) one already, but got told I need a bigger one, so I got one and put it in the entrance hall. The small one went on the windowsill in the lounge with only a string of lights around it.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have a Styrofoam cone on the dining room table that is covered with fake poinsettia blooms. That's the extent of my decorating this year! But, I did decide to do justice to the holiday baking season and will get some cookies and other major sugar splurges going today!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I bought a real poinsettia plant at the supermarket this week, but I always loved those plants, so it's not for Xmas. I bought it because it was there, it was cheap and I like the plant!

ChickenMomma91

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Kaite Your Recipe is making my mouth water --- http://owlnestfarm.com/home/ham-and-bean-soup
I’m glad you like it. To bad I can’t afford to keep the website going. Now that we’re expecting a baby this summer I won’t be able to do much of anything except the chickens and a couple tomatoes in pots for the next couple of years. And to top it off our furnace broke down today. Something with the flame ignition so I had to go dig out our dinosaur space heater from the last house.

Latest posts