Homemade solar panel

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
unclejoe said:
OK girls. Stop drooling on everyone's monitor. Where going to need Bee's cow over here soon to clean things up. :lol:
Thanks for coming to the rescue unclejoe, these girls don't know what they would be in for as my kitchen table has not seen food for over a decade but rather power tools and soldering irons.

big brown horse said:
Too bad you dont ever want to get married again!!! Dam# you are handy!!! :D
Are you making an offer? I kinda like the Pacific northwest. But are you prepared for the bird flu? My son took this picture a while back after I David Hasselhoff'd a bucket of extra crispy.

bird_flew.jpg

Not so handy now am I -

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
If one of our single girls had made you some homemade organic free-range fried chicken, instead of that fake bucket stuff, the picture would have featured you dancing! :lol: :gig

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
Farmfresh said:
If one of our single girls had made you some homemade organic free-range fried chicken, instead of that fake bucket stuff, the picture would have featured you dancing! :lol: :gig
:thumbsup

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
:lol: And to think, in my hurry recently, I'd skipped this thread altogether.... :gig

After the first pic, I thought: wish my dh were handy.....

After the second pic, I thought: Dang, my dh looks good!!! :lol: :gig :lol:

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
delia_peterson said:
Farmfresh said:
:thumbsup
That may be true but I read that someone here wants to try and sneak beans into my food ...

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
At least you used a cloth napkin, or is that your blankie? :lol:
I think its a pillow case

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Perhaps it is another one of our self sufficient members that is experimenting with making their own methane. You know how efficient we all are around here. If we can feed someone and produce a cost saving fuel at the same time... well now THAT is efficient! :D