Homemade solar panel

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Farmfresh said:
Perhaps it is another one of our self sufficient members that is experimenting with making their own methane. You know how efficient we all are around here. If we can feed someone and produce a cost saving fuel at the same time... well now THAT is efficient! :D
:lol: :yuckyuck :sick

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Stop it! Stop it!!! :lol:
:lol: what she said! my sides are hurting :lol:

I'd settle for having xpc live next door. :gig In place of the nosey, extremely nosey gotta know what you're doing old neighbor, think Gladdis Kravitz from "Bewitched" :lol:

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
Ok you asked for it so here I am feeding one of my friendlier pets, the big grizzly sow and cub seemed to like T-bones or anybody that tried to slip them the bean.

grizzledman.jpg

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
OMG- they are beautiful. Do you work with them , or how did you get them to not mind you being there. Mam bears have quite a rep.

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
dragonlaurel said:
I see now. Oh well.
Haha gotcha, I photo-shopped this picture in 2005 when "GrizzlyMan" first came out, the man was stupid but the animals were majestic. The photo is me when I only weighted 210lbs, now I am battling 225 but working my way back down.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427312/

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
I was too busy looking at the pretty bears too notice the rest at first. By the way, I showed my DH the solar water heater. I will want one when we can move. We made an oven before but not as fancy as yours. Very nice.