Homeowner forecloses on bank of america--sweet

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
I can't believe BOA did it in the first place. I mean how does that really happen?

Good for him on sticking it to them.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
i laughed about this too. the thing is, i regret to this day that i closed my BOA acct from the west coast. they dont have that bank here and these banks suck WORSE that BOA...if you can believe it.

sheesh!

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I will NEVER do business with BOA ever again in my life.

When I was a younger man with the Marines in SoCal, I had a savings account with BOA. I put money into it regularly from what little I got left out of my enlisted man's meager paycheck.

When it came time for me to be discharged from the Navy (I was in SoCal for nearly 3 years, I forgot to close my savings account. I had about $200 in it. Time marched on and I ended up back in the Navy, this time as an officer back in SoCal. I went to BOA and asked to close my account and withdraw my savings. They told me that THEY had closed my account because it had been "inactive" for some time and they KEPT my money. I asked for it to be returned and they refused. I spoke to the BBB in SoCal and they took the information but had no reason to help me. I made several other calls and there was just no one who would tackle BOA.

Yes, I lost my money, but they lost my business and my good will. If I am ever asked about BOA my answer is always, "Why lend money to a thief?"

//BT//
Trim sends

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Our mortgage got sold out to BOA last year...I am waiting for disaster to strike. :hide

JRmom

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
"Sheriff's deputies, movers, and the Nyergers' attorney went to the bank and foreclosed on it. The attorney gave instructions to to remove desks, computers, copiers, filing cabinets and any cash in the teller's drawers."

I think my instructions would have included cleaning out the vault! :D