House with 4 acres in Maine ...photo album added to 1st post

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Sorry, redhen, he did a rent-to-own on the house he sold when they moved into this one, and got burned really badly, so that is a no-go... :/

Yup, Maine is gorgeous! I found some more pics on my computer, I'll try to get them posted if anyone is interested in seeing more. There are some cool ones of the scenery nearby...it really brought me back. I could see myself galloping my horse along the roadside on those loooooong hills! Ahh, it was awesome!

Mattemma

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Nice house.Did it ever sell? If not do you still have the listing info on it,or could I get pmed the addy to do a zillow search?

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
It is no longer listed with the LAME realtor in that area, it is now FSBO. Please email me with any questions, and follow the lings earlier on this thread for photobucket albums with pictures of the house...note that they are both multi-page albums. I can put you in touch with my dad via phone, too, if you'd like. Great snowmobiling there right now! And there is a moose season if you hunt!

What is zillow?

eta: I realized that the second album was not linked, it is now linked to the first post of this thread.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
I just put the address into the search, and it gave me the next town over instead. :idunno I put the town and zip only, and it gave me the right town plus the next town over. My parent's house did not show up, even with the street address given. But Mattemma, I'll pm you the info anyways, so you can get an idea of what prices are in the area.