How are the gas prices in your area?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
The last I paid was 2.87 I think....that was last week though. I TRY not to pay TOO MUCH attention.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
The last I paid was 2.87 I think....that was last week though. I TRY not to pay TOO MUCH attention.
Hopefully it won't get any worse to point we won't even be able to pay attention, too.

Prices range from $2.99-3.15 around here. I am soooo glad I was able to upgrade the work vehicle in December. I love 35 mpg!!!!!

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
At what point does the price of gas alter your decision making? Like Denim Deb getting a motorcycle at $4/gallon. I've thought about it but we didn't do it. We also looked at public transportation or going to one vehicle being in the city but still couldn't justify the extra time it would take to ride the bus based on what we figure our time is worth.

At what point do you drive less, carpool? I remember as a kid, my mom had to ration herself to two trips to town a month and she would plan her route so as not to waste gas.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
we pay lot cheaper than most of the "deveoped" world right?
I think gas in XXX island was like .35 per gallon on some article I read but people did not live our lives lol

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
framing fowl said:
At what point does the price of gas alter your decision making? Like Denim Deb getting a motorcycle at $4/gallon. I've thought about it but we didn't do it. We also looked at public transportation or going to one vehicle being in the city but still couldn't justify the extra time it would take to ride the bus based on what we figure our time is worth.

At what point do you drive less, carpool? I remember as a kid, my mom had to ration herself to two trips to town a month and she would plan her route so as not to waste gas.
I carpool once a week and otherwise do not have a car.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
whew, no car
that is good cause I need your gas for my tractors for my farm

(yea I got some gas tractors thank goodness, cheaper than diesel now lol)

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
If I had the money I would get a motorcycle. Actually I have a friend with one for sale. I might have to see if he will take payments LOL