How many pairs of shoes do you own???

homestead holdout

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Wow thanks for making me actually think about my shoe supply.... I consider everything else in my life so why not... Well the thing is, my Mom was a REAL hippy from the 60's and when she passed away recently I found a big bag of the COOL shoes. Remember Candies? Wooden, clog type candies... Moccosins to die for, etc. etc. I have all of those, mukluks, hiking boots... BUT I'm a big Michael Franti follower and he walks through life barefoot so that he can FEEL everything. Although there are certain things I'm not interested in feeling such a chicken dookie, I do love being barefoot more than wearing shoes, just as I love riding bareback more than with a saddle... So I guess I dont need all those shoes and someone else might really need them, I'll do my best to donate as much as can tomorrow! Thanks!

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
I too actually dislike shoes of any kind and I hate socks even worse! I wear socks only in deep winter - then I borrow hubbys!

Since I do work outside of the house at two jobs I have more shoes than some of you.

7 pairs (!!) Cheap Croc knockoffs = blue, green, bright green, beige, brown with fuzzy liner and blue w/ fuzzy liner and one garden pair of green ones.

1 pair Burkenstock sandals = got for free from my BIL

3 pairs = of flip flops

a pair of old sandals

Average price for a shoe in my collection $15 or less.

and somewhere in the bottom of the closet a pair of lace up work boots that I have not worn in years.

Yes I do wear my crocs in the snow ... what do you think the lined ones are for?! :lol: