how much water do you drink?

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
You women are TERRIBLE! Look at you guys! I can here the heartbeats, the purrs and the growwwwls all the way over here! :th

And you call us men, ANIMALS. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blackbird..............for what is is worth, coming from another member of the male tribe, I also think you have the makings of prosperous modeling career. Seriously dude, think about it. You have a wild, rugged sort of look about you AND your very photogenic. Heck son, even if you just do it part time, think of the lifestyle it could afford you..........If I had your good looks and brains, I'd have been retired already.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Cougar-bait! :lol:

BB, I am very impressed! And...for what it's worth...with your hair, skin and bone structure, modeling would be a great career choice for you. Have you thought of that? Get paid to look good? I could live with that..... :)
Darn straight, blackbird!! I do modelling and it's great fun. Makes you really feel great about your body ;) Just find someone amateur. That's how I do mine. They don't pay me and I don't charge them, so I learn to model and build a portfolio. And they get practice with nude models and fetish photography and build THEIR portfolio. It's a pure win win.

And back a touch more on track: fatigue or headache, I immediately drink a full glass of water and it usually helps!

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
abifae said:
Beekissed said:
Cougar-bait! :lol:

BB, I am very impressed! And...for what it's worth...with your hair, skin and bone structure, modeling would be a great career choice for you. Have you thought of that? Get paid to look good? I could live with that..... :)
Darn straight, blackbird!! I do modelling and it's great fun. Makes you really feel great about your body ;) Just find someone amateur. That's how I do mine. They don't pay me and I don't charge them, so I learn to model and build a portfolio. And they get practice with nude models and fetish photography and build THEIR portfolio. It's a pure win win.

And back a touch more on track: fatigue or headache, I immediately drink a full glass of water and it usually helps!
Uhhh.. Wheres the blushing emoticon again..?

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I can never drink enough. I've always had issues with dehydration (to the point that I sometimes wake up at night just to get a drink of water, I have joint pains from being dehydrated, etc), but, I just can not seem to force myself to drink enough.

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Blackbird- you better cover up before all these women get dehydrated form drooling. :drool
Seriously, you look great. Guess you'll be our posterboy for healthy eating.