How to grate fels-naptha without hemmorhaging?

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Uhhh??? You people have been out in the sun way too long. I can't believe I missed this thread.

Welcome Eggs4Sale!!!

Drink, pee , wash, fall down , repeat.... Ok I got it. :clap

eggs4sale

Lush who can't use a cheese grater
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
Uhhh??? You people have been out in the sun way too long. I can't believe I missed this thread.

Welcome Eggs4Sale!!!

Drink, pee , wash, fall down , repeat.... Ok I got it. :clap
Thank you, TanksHill.

Glad I could create such a need for a washing machine. Not one of my best moments, but I'll take what I can get.

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
Welcome, E4S! And good for your son for helping out his mom with the tedious grating voluntarily without even being tricked into it ;)

I like my rum dark and over ice- why mess with a good thing?

Then I sit in front of the TV, rum next to me and grater in a bowl and grate away. Before the rum is done, the bar is done. (maybe my Fels is softer than some of yours? I swear, growing up it was a really hard bar, but what I find in the store- same wrapper- is much softer than I remember.)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
2dream said:
Drink, wet pants, scrub with soap. Got it.

I stopped at the liquor store on my way home from work. I have a fresh supply of Vodka. You are all invited to my house. Bring your graters.
:gig
I just spurted coffee all over!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
QA you made me have Bees disease.

With all the drinking, leaking and spurting going on around here no wonder we are all in a dither over grating soap.

Edited for spelling: its hard to spell when you are laughing so hard.

the4heathernsmom

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I am just rolling here what a great site!!! This is my second post I think I will revisit often!!! I needed a laugh thank you!!

eggs4sale

Lush who can't use a cheese grater
Reaction score
Dace said:
I never have grated fels but I have grated a lot of other stuff! Make sure that your grater is about waist height no higher....that might make it a bit easier.
I just re-read this after all these months, now that the migraine has finally gone, and I realized the problem. The grater is only a few inches taller than ankle-height. I need to ask for a bigger grater for Christmas.

Latest posts