How to grate fels-naptha without hemmorhaging?

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
That's alright, the pirate game is stupid anyway. Self sufficient is much more fun and crazy.
Have some more rum ... :p
I think I will, maybe then I'll get sleepy, but just plain rum this time, no coke , naah , i'll probably get heartburn, I better just drink some plain bed time tea. :/

eggs4sale

Lush who can't use a cheese grater
Reaction score
Thank you for all the replies and advice, and for having a huge party in my absence.

I will try the soap soak next time, assuming I ever get up the courage to try again.

My husband is a mechanic, and I don't really know what he does all day, but from the looks of his clothes, I think he uses his stomach as a drain pan. Or he's incredibly klutzy. I plan to do the great 'homemade laundry soap' vs. Tide challenge and post the results on here. I will NOT post underwear results no matter how much ANYBODY begs. Well, let me be frank: cash talks.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Hey.............eggs4sale..........don't look now, but you have new nickname. :lol: :lol:

For all you members who like to imbibe from time to time, and maybe want to mix things up a little bit..... I have a little ditty for you to remember.

Liquor before beer - never fear.
Beer before liquor - never sicker.

Not that I would know this from experience or anything, you understand. :lol:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
eggs4sale said:
Thank you for all the replies and advice, and for having a huge party in my absence.

I will try the soap soak next time, assuming I ever get up the courage to try again.

My husband is a mechanic, and I don't really know what he does all day, but from the looks of his clothes, I think he uses his stomach as a drain pan. Or he's incredibly klutzy. I plan to do the great 'homemade laundry soap' vs. Tide challenge and post the results on here. I will NOT post underwear results no matter how much ANYBODY begs. Well, let me be frank: cash talks.

Okay...this is gonna sound gross, EFS, but you've just been...er....um...baptized into the group. Yes, everyone, she has officially made me wet my pants! :rolleyes: Are ya happy? :rant

I literally had to go and change the panties on that one! :lol: :gig

If we are breaking out the rum, I want a mudslide! :frow Just a teensy, weensy one? :hide

OH....and SOOOOO love the new title!!!! :lol:

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
eggs4sale said:
I plan to do the great 'homemade laundry soap' vs. Tide challenge and post the results on here. I will NOT post underwear results no matter how much ANYBODY begs. Well, let me be frank: cash talks.
I too- LOVE your title!

Just a small underwear note. The first person I ever saw make lye soap was my grandma. Each year she made a batch JUST to use on Grandpa's underwear! :ep

She used to scrub his underwear on her wash board with that "special" soap and cuss Grandpa all the while she did it!!! :lol: My sister reminded me of this the other day and we BOTH about wet our chairs laughing at our "precious" childhood memory! :lol: :gig

Now we have GOT to get those results ... how about barter?

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
*shakes head in disbelief*

I'm surrounded by lushes! We've one who can't use a cheese grater, one that wets her pants, and yet another with an unhealthy obsession for other's undergarments! :ep

tsk tsk...just WHAT am I gonna do with ya'll????

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
*shakes head in disbelief*

I'm surrounded by lushes! We've one who can't use a cheese grater, one that wets her pants, and yet another with an unhealthy obsession for other's undergarments! :ep

tsk tsk...just WHAT am I gonna do with ya'll????
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! :lol:

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Well ... if you change the order a little bit it all goes together quite nicely.

1) Drink too much
2) Wet pants
3) Scrub with lye soap ...
4) REPEAT!

:p :lol:

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Farmfresh said:
Well ... if you change the order a little bit it all goes together quite nicely.

1) Drink too much
2) Wet pants
3) Scrub with lye soap ...
4) REPEAT!

:p :lol:
:th :gig

Latest posts