I can answer your baking questions! Let share fun recipes!

MistyWeeg13

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
This is also a very easy recipe! Stick with the recipe, I love that the sweetness is added by dates! https://cleanfoodcrush.com/raspberr...njS83yArrf68Jv7Az4tmhZxSqvLj0NAoqyBWgxQ#more-

Does it call for tide pods or something?
Screenshot_20201120-235617.png

MistyWeeg13

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Does it call for tide pods or something?
View attachment 15002
Lol! The recipe is a base of banana, peanut butter, and oats. You an add a sweetener, like honey, maple syrup, or just sugar if you want. You can basically add anything you want to the batter after that! No Tide pods, or anything complicated! Lol!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Lol! The recipe is a base of banana, peanut butter, and oats. You an add a sweetener, like honey, maple syrup, or just sugar if you want. You can basically add anything you want to the batter after that! No Tide pods, or anything complicated! Lol!
Phew ok - I check it out, thanks

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
@MistyWeeg13 what do you think about using powdered sugar in baking? I'm using up odds and endsr right now because I dont have access to grocery stores due to COVID. I will run out of sugar first. But I have 4# powdered sugar. Maybe there is a way to use it?

MistyWeeg13

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
@MistyWeeg13 what do you think about using powdered sugar in baking? I'm using up odds and endsr right now because I dont have access to grocery stores due to COVID. I will run out of sugar first. But I have 4# powdered sugar. Maybe there is a way to use it?
Hmm, I use it inf postings but I think using it in a cookie will give it a different texture, and powered sugar contains a small amount of cornstarch to prevent caking, the substitution is not recommended, and can give you unexpected results. You an substitute it with honey though. A little less honey, 3/4 for every cup of sugar. With less then a cup, you can just estimate. Hope this helps!