I think I found my dream home *sigh*

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
LOOK at this place… coastline, stone cottage, acreage (even if it's a bit rocky) :love I wonder if the boat's included? lol And it's on an island too!

https://www.daft.ie/galway/houses-f...berrypouleywerin-lettermullan-galway-1761865/

I love browsing properties for sale here to see what's happening in the market and get an idea of what is a realistic goal for when I buy my own place and occasionally I come across something like this and oh my… I bought lottery tickets, here's hoping lol

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
:frowUnbelievable...these prices amaze me. :th
I hope you find your forever place soon Sumi!
Welcome to the forum Kiki! I take it by your avatar that you are a Texan. We live in the Tyler area, where abouts are you? Mosey on over to the New Member Introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Welcome, Kiki! :) Great to see you over here. Keeping my eye on the market and my fingers crossed for the right place, at the right price and soon! I heard rumours that property prices may drop again soon, due to the Brexit-on-our-doorstep mess. We shall see…
Really hope that happens and you can shop for your permanent place!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Welcome, Kiki! :) Great to see you over here. Keeping my eye on the market and my fingers crossed for the right place, at the right price and soon! I heard rumours that property prices may drop again soon, due to the Brexit-on-our-doorstep mess. We shall see…

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Googled it. Thats cheap! Kinda makes me wanna move!

cabinguy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wow love it I like how rugged it is and the stone walls are wonderful.
Just think all the history in the property