Idiocracy in Nashville

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
On BYHs, a member posted about Beverly Hills being looted and how organized it seemed to be. SUVs coming along for people to throw the loot in and taking off only to have another SUV come to take its place.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
What thread was that on? I'll go have a look see.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Don't know if you have all read the news but terrorists are now targeting police around the country.

Last night 4 police were shot in St. Louis, another 1 in Vegas. And in the Bronx a hit-and-run was caught on video.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
How sad that peaceful protests have been stolen by radical criminals. Let it be known that I am not calling out the protesters, but the ones who go there to burn loot and destroy.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Just giving the gooberment more ammo to use martial law against us, take away more rights, impose mandatory tracking, just for starters...……...

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You guys please be safe and make darn sure your being smart and can protect yourself while out in public. Even the least suspicious device can be deadly...

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Seen a few articles of second amendment citizens protecting their neighborhood business from looting. You have to look hard because of course the media ain't going to publish anything like that.
I saw on the news last night that very thing. A black woman got arrested for helping to stop looters from ransacking a white mans business. They showed the cops going right past the incident even tho she was trying to flag them down. When the cops showed up they arrested her despite the news reporter repeatedly telling the cops they were arresting the wrong person and that looters were across the street.
Many people in thier neighborhood are taking matters in thier own hands by arming themselves to protect thier businesses or homes because the cops are being told to stand down in many cases.
It is disturbing when police are told not to interfere or just automatically arrest a black person despite the fact they are innocent.
Ive also heard these riots and terroristic acts are planned and initiated by military intellegence using many of the same tactics they use in other countries. Makes you wonder what the true agenda really is.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Saw on the news this morning a clip of a non-violent protest happening in my city this morning. protesters on their knees in the street (only blocking one lane so cars can still get through) with all the usual signs. "Black lives matter" "I can't breathe" etc. A cop car was stopped on the side of the road, right in front of them. The cop was out of the car and kneeling with them. He only stayed for a little bit, but when he got up he went down the line and shook each persons hand. That is class.
We had rioting and looting a couple nights ago, curfew for the next week to stop gatherings of people.

I think the cops around here do a good job of trying to be a part of the community. They are always doing things to engage with the community.