Idiocracy in Nashville

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Son told me that there were riots and burning in Richmond Va and that it is out of state also. Haven't pulled anything up on the computer yet.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
there are as many that believed in what they were fighting for as far as maintaining their rights and livelihoods.
They were fighting for slavery and slavery is not a “right.”

Wouldn't it be nice to leave the past in the past - to shut the door on all the evil that has come and gone through history. The past shapes the present and we are living with that now. Our country has a sad history in the way minorities have been treated. Just look at what we've done to Native Americans.

if you don't think that all this is not triggered by subversive groups to further the ideas of making the public dependent on a "government" that will not only govern but oppress people then you are more trusting that I ever will be.
And, if you don't believe that these subversive groups are motivated by the "powers that be" at this moment then you are more trusting than I will ever be.

Want change? Speak with your vote in November.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Besides people destroying property, and stealing because they don't like it or because they want it is a criminal act. This applies to the statue of Robert e Lee. There's lots of things I don't like in this world, but it does give me the right to destroy them and I can't stand a thief.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
How long before people get tired of this crap and take steps to stop it themselves? The peaceful protesters need to stay home. They have made their point but they are being used by some terrible criminals.

Seen a few articles of second amendment citizens protecting their neighborhood business from looting. You have to look hard because of course the media ain't going to publish anything like that.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Divide and conquer.
I totally agree with everything you said.
Its planned. Its being used to tear us apart and gain control over us. People do not realize they are being used and manipulated.
Check out neo-journal.org
nomorefakenews.com
They tell you a lot about whats really going on.
I have also heard about cops starting the looting. Here in Nashville, someone said that a cop started the looting at the stores on lower Broad.
Not suprised.
Rememer George Bush seniors famous speech? New World Order...………...hmmmmm…..
America is going down in flames, literally, and we are being used to do it.