I'm for sale!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Javamama said:
Aly backed out of her sale of Ernie last week, so I'm still looking for a farm boy :D
That could be remedied if he keeps annoying me :p :gig

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Aw I wish I could offer a room to rent! Unfortunately I live in a one-room cabin with another person and four dogs. It'd be a tad tight :lol:

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
:/ Gee Rebecca. That sounds like it could take a long while. Mini-donkeys almost makes me want to go now! LOL

I sent you a pm Sally.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
Unfortunately I guess I am serious.

No, I haven't been kicked out yet, but I almost have been many times.

Ideally I could have a full-time job while *trying* to attend college, online, at least get the generals out of the way, at the same time having some place for my animals where I could have access to them twice a day. I can dream, right?
Lucky - I got booted out at 16, I did finish high school and went to college using money I inherited to pay for the schooling, but heck it was tough and I didn't have animals to take care of - well I did have a little dog but she didn't get kicked out. :gig

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
Hey Merle, come down to Texas for awhile also! I have a barn for the goats that needs a little repair, a extra bedroom, lots of chores you can do and as a plus, I am never home half the time!:) If I am not working, I am at my DD's house. You should seriously consider spending some time with all of us. You could teach us so much about goats, soapmaking,making planters and dippers out of gourds just to name a few things.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
delia_peterson said:
Hey Merle, come down to Texas for awhile also! I have a barn for the goats that needs a little repair, a extra bedroom, lots of chores you can do and as a plus, I am never home half the time!:) If I am not working, I am at my DD's house. See, you have lots of places to stay at!
Hey Delia! Where you been? (I said that in "Texan". :p)

Latest posts