I'm gonna be a paw paw again :)

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
They do things differently today. My daughter said look dad she's been low jacked. I said what? Oh she's on baby house arrest with a wrist bracelet instead of an ankle bracelet.
IMG_20200113_160659387.jpg

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
That is one of the very few things Miss V will not allow anyone to do and I don't feel like getting eaten up by a ~150 pound Rottweiler. She has to go to the vet, be muzzled and strapped down in order to have her nails done.

A neighbor told me that once about a big dog she had, so I got out the clippers and clipped its nails right there in the front yard. First time anyone but the vet could do it and that was a mature dog, so quite a few years of having to be vetted to be clipped.

I outweigh a 150 lb dog. 😀 I can't imagine having a dog I'd have to muzzle....the thunder and lightning would come down so hard on that dog it wouldn't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt.

CC, your wife is beautiful and so is that little baby!!! :love

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Congratulations on the beautiful little one! 💕

I hadn't seen you on SS much, I thought you might have done RUNNOFT on us. :) Thanks Sumi, she's absolutely perfect. I can't wait for her to get out of the hospital tomorrow, so I can start spoiling her. She's already got me wrapped around her little finger.

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
They do things differently today. My daughter said look dad she's been low jacked. I said what? Oh she's on baby house arrest with a wrist bracelet instead of an ankle bracelet.
View attachment 13035
oh my... what a beautiful thing.. you guys are so lucky. well.. my daughters are still young.. i will wait a little bit longer for mine to come.. 😉

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My wife and I went over to my daughter's house to get a little granddaughter loving. My wife held her first, then she gave her to me to hold. After about a minute, she started getting a little fussy. I could sense my son-in-law and both my daughter and wife getting anxious... But hey this grandpa raised up 11 kids, I got this... So I put her on my shoulder, patted her little back and she let out a big BURP... She was fine after that, yep ole pawpaw's still got it :)

I still can't get over those long fingers. She's so cute, most every baby I've held is jerky in their movements. She isn't like that unless I tickle the bottoms of her feet. She is super calm for a new born baby.
IMG_20200201_190726958_TOP.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts