I'm gonna be a paw paw again :)

CrealCritter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
They do things differently today. My daughter said look dad she's been low jacked. I said what? Oh she's on baby house arrest with a wrist bracelet instead of an ankle bracelet.
IMG_20200113_160659387.jpg

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
That is one of the very few things Miss V will not allow anyone to do and I don't feel like getting eaten up by a ~150 pound Rottweiler. She has to go to the vet, be muzzled and strapped down in order to have her nails done.
A neighbor told me that once about a big dog she had, so I got out the clippers and clipped its nails right there in the front yard. First time anyone but the vet could do it and that was a mature dog, so quite a few years of having to be vetted to be clipped.

I outweigh a 150 lb dog. 😀 I can't imagine having a dog I'd have to muzzle....the thunder and lightning would come down so hard on that dog it wouldn't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt.

CC, your wife is beautiful and so is that little baby!!! :love

sumi

Sustainability Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Congratulations on the beautiful little one! 💕

CrealCritter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Congratulations on the beautiful little one! 💕
I hadn't seen you on SS much, I thought you might have done RUNNOFT on us. :) Thanks Sumi, she's absolutely perfect. I can't wait for her to get out of the hospital tomorrow, so I can start spoiling her. She's already got me wrapped around her little finger.