I'm so spoiled!!

MoonShadows

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We have 2 phones and a tablet with AT&T. Phones are unlimited talk and text. Tablet is 3MB of data (only used for credit cards), and we pay $87 a month for all 3. Of course, we also have a 10MB download/800KB upload cable internet hook up for our 3 computers with a 550GB monthly allowance for $58 a month. I don't think we have ever gone over any limits that I can remember. All told...$145 a month.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We have 2 phones and a tablet with AT&T. Phones are unlimited talk and text. Tablet is 3MB of data (only used for credit cards), and we pay $87 a month for all 3. Of course, we also have a 10MB download/800KB upload cable internet hook up for our 3 computers with a 550GB monthly allowance for $58 a month. I don't think we have ever gone over any limits that I can remember. All told...$145 a month.
:th:th:th:th:th:th:th:th:th

We're with AT&T on cell phones. We have 4 I-Phones unlimited everything, bill is in the neighborhood of $250 a month. When DD got married 10 years ago, she just added her husband to our plan for $20......it got moved up to smart phone....we are such suckers.....

Our internet is $75 a month for satellite, which is all we can get. Usage is metered, videos run for seconds, stop, circle of doom appears, starts again, stops, circle of doom appears, starts again....:barnie

MoonShadows

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I had satellite internet when I first moved here. Couldn't get cable in this area 20+ years ago. Hated it! Keep in mind our phones are flip phones. We don't use them for the internet at all even though they are internet capable.

lcertuche

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
DH has AT&T but before that it was $45/month pay as you go with Straight Talk for one phone. He likes the AT&T service better though. Me I want a phone to make calls on and occasionally to text. My $10 Dollar General phone just made calls and texting was free.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have a simple flip phone, prepaid $35 mo, 500 min talk & unlimited text....a satellite @$50. for one computer, not fast but me either. Towns on both sides have DSL/FIOS, we got skipped.:idunno Neither are contract, so I'm good with that.

Used a friends tablet & GDD laptop last week when my sat was out......what a learning curve. Not sure I WANT to move up. :old